Pandora Boards
Ok so i left StorM in Aion Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Ok so i left StorM in Aion Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok so i left StorM in Aion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

Ok so i left StorM in Aion Empty
PostSubject: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm

I left StorM guys.

A real life friend of mine was botting his way through to level 27 with his cleric, wich eh wanted to level fasdt for StorM becoz we were short on clerics. Anyways his account got banned. He got another account from a friend that wasnt playing so he started a new char on that account. This time with out the botting.

So i asked in legion chat if someone knew a emailadress for him to try to get his account back, game cost about 70 euros + 13 euros that he payed for the first month so he payed 83 euros total.

Anyways i asked that and they asked why and i told the truth, now a very alert centurion said: well even if he gets it back he wont get into StorM. Only becoz he botted. Well my friend already told me he wouldnt do it again becoz he learned his lesson. It was a lesson of 83 euros.

So i told them i would always stick wth my real life friends so i left the minute she said that. My wife ChiChi askd in legionchat if she was the boss, simply because she didnt knew who was in charge and Leon thought she was rude to Lucy in this case.

The problem with StorM is they dont believe in second chances. Also the problem is the brigade general, he changed to much think. Jerry already told me he doesnt recognize him anymore and that he changed alot, that doesnt only counts for Leon but also for the rest of the old 9d players. So till now Urukiora got kicked for pullin some mobs on someone, Daniel my friend isnt allowed back in for botting, from wich he learned his lesson the hard way, Boro or sely left because he thinks StorM is just a solo legion and me and my wife because we think ppl are just lying in StorM for personal gain.

What they wrote afterwards about me is that i got served in every need and that i didnt do anything good in storm or whatever. They forgot all the materials i gave to Ons and Neumis for their craft and what about the 1175 Xilix that Boro and me collected. Doesnt count ey.........(xilix = to make clothes).

I dont think have been a bad guy for the rest of the legion. Sure ive couldve said some things to offend ppl with and if i did i apoligize for that.

Well if someone from StorM reads this ty for help u gave me, i hope you wont forget the stuff i did for the legion.

Edit: putted the link on the SR forum to keep it transparant and honest.

Last edited by DylanLucas on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sely16
Noob
Noob

Male Libra Goat
Birthday : 1991-09-28
Job/Hobbies : student/programer/mmo games ofc:P

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm

i totaly agree
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Well i did say in fact that some people changed since I knew them from 9D. Yoink/Jorm included. but this was inevitably because it is a different game.

first you as a cop should know that things likes botting has a punishment when catched, sure after being catched he maybe should have a 2nd chance but that is in leader hands not ours, and after some time they may had givin' him a 2nd change(but it was only a 2 day window here).

i don't know daniel and I really think he learned his lesson, but I really think you and boro(Sely) left a bit hasty. Yama( uru) pulled mobs on other guys I understand but i wasn't there so I will not judge it(side note i realy like yama, but i hope he didn't pull like i heard)

My frustration was website based and is settled, i gave it a change and it seemed it was a miss communication, after a good talk and a better division it became better.

Give it a change ozzie(ludie) and talk it out.
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Well Jerry,

Yama's leaving didnt went like they said. Ive heard his version too.

He had a reason for pulling that mobs. StorM are alot of individuals in a group game. Thats how i see it.
Thats not the way ive imagined we would play this game as a group.

About Daniel, he is a really nice guy. Wouldve been a very good addition to StorM, especially since i asked him to abandon his sorc and make a cleric, thats the one he was botting becoz Nord was slacking around and he wanted to offer a cleric to StorM.

Anyways Jer, i know u wanna to glue it again, i dont mind but i think we gone beyond that point i think. My poin t is i didnt do anything wrong, why am i beeing treated i did something wrong?

Anyways if u get caught by the police Jer u pay a fine or do your time and move on. But fopr Daniel was said that he didnt had a chance in StorM, without discussion.
Back to top Go down
sely16
Noob
Noob

Male Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

well i left because i got invite to join inner circle and i will also invite all other aion players who wanna have a good funny guild to join us
and i wasnt hasty storm was given enough time for me to think about it but as i saw it was mostly solo guild the most of ex 9d people taught oh i can solo all mobs and all quest by myself
what is the point of guild
i saw no team spirit in storm
but i see a lot team spirit in the circle
1st day when i joined circle i done more pvp than anytime whit storm
there are a lot of crazy ppl like freak bros
but it is fun
the inner circle has all what storm hasnt had while i was there idk if is any diff no
but nether me neither yama neither ozz will come back
was i clear enough on explanations
so sely said all over and out
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 am

Sely is right.

We 3 joined the Inner Circle. First time ive encountered them they were grinding in the lepharist elite area in Morheim. Yamato told me after he was kicked from StorM that they asked him to join, he ofc asked me to join too. At first i told him no because i was with my friends in StorM. After i left they immediatly invited me.

Now we are doing at least one Alquima or Steel rake run every evening with the legion. They also do at least one siege every day. Its all a group effort in their eyes.

This is how a legion should be, organize things together. Play on normal casual times during the work week and in the weekend i also play at night ofc.

Anyways i like it there. The people are nice here too, its a shame i cant be with my old friends in StorM. But thats the price i pay for standing up for a real life friend.
Back to top Go down
sely16
Noob
Noob

Male Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:17 am

yea and maybe today we go at queen alukina ozz
(she drops yelow goodies)
we saw her on last night
and yea that is the price we paid
also ther are few good ppl which are in storm which woud benefit more if they join the inner circle
sasu space and fenyx
ill try to talk them
but cause arrogant "GOD" lucy
we all left (kinda)
also jerry if u wanna do good for u join the circle you will see what storm was and is missing
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 am

sely16 wrote:

but cause arrogant "GOD" lucy

This isnt really the reason for me sely, i had my fun times with Lucy and Jim even when we not always agreed. I understand she hates botting and so do i so thats one thing we agree on. Maybe i left too soon and just bailed ship before discussing something and also wasnt good from my side.

Lucy and i dont hold grudges against eachother even when we went at eachother when we overheated a bit.

Anyways to compile my point, it isnt the reason i left. It was daniel and more points, she was only there to uphold the rules, wich is her job in the legion.
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 am

I'm glad all of you found a new guild and that you are having fun. I'm having fun too every night after a long day work, Things are changing in StorM(a new wind blows Ok so i left StorM in Aion Fresse ) and people are doing more group stuff, mostly similar level based groups. I play mostly with sasu and space which you mentioned. Both my chars are around the same level now and I can choose which one I take to the group^^

Anyway having fun is the main concern so I'm glad you found it, lets leave it at that and don't stretch it any further. You are all still welcome on the website/forum but being outside of StorM means you can't see some parts like Ozzie discovered, this has nothing to do with holding grutches(I hope you will understand that). This is simply because of the tag system the more tags the more you can see of the forum. People who only play 9Dragons for example only have those tags and can only see that part of the forum.

Let's not bother our old 9D friends any longer with this an move on to the fun parts of the forum and the parts where we say hello^^

to the 9Dragons friends here, the website I mentioned can be found here you are welcome to visit and look around^^
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 am

Anyways my point is Jerry........look in the mirror once in while. I did that last weekend and i found myself not handling that situation as im ussualy are, i was pretty much ashamed of myself handling it like this.

So i hope more ppl will do that once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 am

Wisely said, amen to that.
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:22 am

Ill lock this myself, coz i dont want this to be a pointing contest

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i left StorM in Aion   Ok so i left StorM in Aion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so i left StorM in Aion
Page 1 of 1