Pandora Boards
EU Aion PreOrder Instructions Photo_11
Pandora Boards
EU Aion PreOrder Instructions Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EU Aion PreOrder Instructions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit-Fists
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Male Sagittarius Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-29
Job/Hobbies : Retail Management

EU Aion PreOrder Instructions Empty
PostSubject: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am

Hey guys. For those of you considering pre-ordering AIon for EU, here is some info to help you get it installed correctly. Those who pre-order will get early access, meaning you can start playing from Sept 23rd instead of Sept 25 when it fully released in Europe, there is also talk that early access will be extended to Sept 21st so that both Europe and America are both launched on the same date.

Setting the region to Europe

For those of you who have already pre-ordered, you can already install the game in preparation. After opening the Launcher for the first time, you MUST click FILE - SETTINGS - ADVANCED and set the region to EUROPE. If you fail to do this and start the download/install process you will get the North American version installed and your account info will not work.

Closed Beta Testing Events

Once you have the European Version installed and you have entered your serial key on the NCSoft account Info page, you are able to join us in the Closed Beta Events.

4 Events have already been held. The next Beta Event is from July 31st - Aug 3rd and covers the first 30 levels of both Elyos and Asmodians, including the Abyss, the main PvP map for level 25 onwards.

Closed Beta Event #4 - July 17-July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25

Closed Beta Event #5 - July 31-August 3
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-30

Closed Beta Event #6 - August 14-August 17
Focus: TBD
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat
Birthday : 1984-06-11
Job/Hobbies : wahahaha what?
Humor : erm?

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:53 am

Hello mate,

im almost convinced that i should pre order, all i would need right now is some info, about the people who are gonna play it, from SR and from pando, since i wouldnt like to end upp playin on sum server all alone, without you ppl!

so pls, if sum1 knows that hes gonna buy, not neceserry to pre order, but buy in the near future, pls post it here, and we should agree on a server too.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com/
Spirit-Fists
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Male Sagittarius Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-29
Job/Hobbies : Retail Management

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm

We dont know that the servers in EU Beta will be the correctnames for the full release.

As soon as I find out this info, We will make a decision as to which server we will join and let you know. I will post this info on SR forum, Pando forum and as a Legion announcement on the Chinese version that we are using to learn the game.

At the moment we are trying to decide which race to be, its gradually looking like we will play the Asmodian side, as we know the Elyos maps soo well, it'll be a massive benefit when entering rifts to earn Abyss Points when killing the opposing race, and you can start entering the rifts much earlier than you can waiting until level 25 to be able to enter the Abyss.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Spirit-Fists wrote:
We dont know that the servers in EU Beta will be the correctnames for the full release.

As soon as I find out this info, We will make a decision as to which server we will join and let you know. I will post this info on SR forum, Pando forum and as a Legion announcement on the Chinese version that we are using to learn the game.

At the moment we are trying to decide which race to be, its gradually looking like we will play the Asmodian side, as we know the Elyos maps soo well, it'll be a massive benefit when entering rifts to earn Abyss Points when killing the opposing race, and you can start entering the rifts much earlier than you can waiting until level 25 to be able to enter the Abyss.

COoll mate, thx a lot,
1 more thing, yesterday i joined the league, but my time kinda run out, so i cant play no more. 5 hours /account kinda sux. so pls post the server here so i can join u guys. BTW i am all for ASmodians: better looks better world, better in general! and BLACK wings FTW!! dance
Back to top Go down
Yoink
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Yoink

Male Scorpio Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-08
Job/Hobbies : Poking things with a stick o.@

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 am

You do all realise this is a Pay To Play game right? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:20 am

LOL

yeah ofc, 10+ euros / month duhh
Back to top Go down
sely16
Noob
Noob

Male Libra Goat
Birthday : 1991-09-28
Job/Hobbies : student/programer/mmo games ofc:P

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 am

thats cheap acclaim cost me 100€++ on month (ill buy it:P)
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 am

Dragonbeggar wrote:
LOL

yeah ofc, 10+ euros / month duhh

Monthly fee required to play:

£8.99* / EUR 12,99*

Still cheaper then 9Dragons^^ I go preorder too I think... Got some
cash from my B-day hehe. Anyway I still didn't do my homework on this
game, didn't read up etc... Total virgin again Very Happy so I hope i can find
you all and you will be my teachers in game like in the old days...
After that I will catch your but again of course Oink^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU Aion PreOrder Instructions   EU Aion PreOrder Instructions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EU Aion PreOrder Instructions
Page 1 of 1