Pandora Boards
Tell us your char story Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Tell us your char story Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us your char story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Old-Tree]

Male Posts : 6

Tell us your char story Empty
PostSubject: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Ok, i want to start since i'm pretty new on forum. I've seen a topic like this on main forum too, but want to know you guys too.

Started game around 2 years ago. Why? Hmm, a friend from real life (classmate told me about) and game sound interesting and i tried it. My 1st char was a shaolin nuker, grinded it till RC10-11 and then stopped (reason, died to many times >.< 1st char nuker is pretty hard). Then i had a lilttle break, and made few more chars, but when i've seen my real life friend (Doom-Day) that he made a FD char (Andrei_[RO]) i decided to make a "higher" char too, so i made Edu.

With Edu i met lots of friend, most of them in GoD. 1st of all, at RL1 i made my own league (Ro league) with me and some1 else. Then at FD 10-11 i decided to join GoD League. Why? Cuz i've seen a guy (grind mate) in league (not sure about the name) and liked name of league, maybe more things. So i joined GoD League. I have nice days in this league, and made lots of friends(like Ace, Pechy, smoochie, solar, Tickle, greenivy, Jugreezy, r3d, Zmaster, Anduriel, Tjoa aka flamberg, liloldme, risk, toshiiki and few more), and sometimes i chat on messenger with few.

I grinded Edu till CS9 (took me few months) and then had a break and after a few months break, grinded Edu till GL1 (and got very boored, cuz grind in icy w/o hp leech, is pretty hard) so i made a new char, a nuker O.o

And now i grind nuke [Old-Tree] made it HM in few months (grinded faster than warr), and while grinded nuker, i made few new friends too (like falki, PD, Hell Spear, Barna, TEK, bopo, athena aka redlight and few more)

And i never forget that this is just a game, i don't belive in colors (whites/blacks) and i have friend at both sides too. Sometimes i go and kill few whites ppl, and after that, i talk with them Smile.

In this game i have friend from real life (4) and 3 of them are in GoD ([Doom-Day], Nuk_Tud_Ro and [reedb]ro) and with few friend from game i chat on messenger too.

This is my story, enjoy it Smile

I want to know yours story too, so i'm waiting Smile.
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
ApophisGod
ApophisGod

Male Aquarius Goat
Birthday : 1979-02-03
Job/Hobbies : Network Admin/PC/Nature
Humor : Ask Others^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Welcome Edu aka OldTree nice to have u here...go go PS with ur nuker!!!Ofc its true what u were saying about the colours(black&white^^) but they are a few noobs both sides who always deserve to be killed^^.Anyway im an oldie too...is a long story with my chars...just look at the names...maybe u remember me^^.
Have fun among us and welcome again !
Back to top Go down
[Old-Tree]

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:23 am

yea, i don't care if there is a guy black or white (in front of pc are peoples).

And sometimes i go to kill just 1 time (not multiple times in 1h, thats annoying >.<) players and then with players who understood i'm friend and chat. After the "pk time" i buff, get buff from them, etc. When i kill i don't have nothing personal with them.

Ahh, and i forgot to say something there Smile i will edit too. When i played my warr, i went to Wei to help (and now JT/UF/Destiny go to wei, and we don't have anymore Sad ) and this is a thing that i miss a lot from old times.
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1987-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 am

Was a good story Smile I should do mine too one day but i am lazy >,<

And yep Imperial or Infernal army for me it's the same, we must all work together to kick this deviant clan's ass Wink
Back to top Go down
http://fullneo.free.fr
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey
Birthday : 1992-10-06
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humor : Ha!O.o

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 am

Welcome to Pandora forum,Edu ^^
Back to top Go down
http://Pandora-mmorpg.niceboard.net
[Old-Tree]

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am

Thx to all, and come'on pandorians, i want to know yours story too. Then gogo, post them Smile
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Not playing 9d anymore stil ill write down my char history:

For me it started in 2007 on a rainy monday afternoon. I was sick at home and found a game called 9bugs errrhm srry 9dragons.

Made myself a shaolin healer called Ludie. Ive grinded him till cs3 till i found out healers are weaklings.... Very Happy

So i made a nuker called NukUrAzz.....my char got blocked becoz the name got reported and i was forced to choose a new name. So i choose ChiQuen. ChiQuen was a tough mofo and could kill mobs very fast. Still at cs2 ive got bored and gave him to Niam and old friend of mine.

Ive quitted 9d for 3 months and when i came back my beggar healer DylanLucas saw his first light. Hes now still at GL10 becoz ive got bored of him. Well not of him but the game called 9dragons. And what do you do when ur bored.....u make a new char again Very Happy

So ive made Malos my BoT warrior hes now at hm4 and will stay there forever since i went back to Aion.

Ohw my new nuker is still alive also at hm5 Pinball is his name.
Back to top Go down
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey
Birthday : 1992-10-06
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humor : Ha!O.o

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Edu,get some popcorns & a drink if u wanna read my story which was already written here.
Back to top Go down
http://Pandora-mmorpg.niceboard.net
[Old-Tree]

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 am

Dylan i've seen u in GoD forum too Smile and i hope u'll come back in 9d Smile and good luck with AION for now.
Long story Jug, but very nice Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your char story   Tell us your char story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us your char story
Page 1 of 1