Pandora Boards
Euro Aion proposal Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Euro Aion proposal Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Euro Aion proposal

Go down 
+5
Jerrylee
Hovan
Spirit-Fists
JuGReeZy
Dragonbeggar
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat
Birthday : 1984-06-11
Job/Hobbies : wahahaha what?
Humor : erm?

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Since some of us r going to buy this game, i would like to propose, that we start playing on the same server, if there will be more than 1 and we could also create a band/clan/guild/.../
Well, this was just an ide, if some of you like it, lets give ideas for the name of our new brotherhood!?

so what yall think? 1st place
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com/
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey
Birthday : 1992-10-06
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humor : Ha!O.o

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 am

I Bet many of us will move to Aion,when is out,
So of course we will stick toghether and create our league there!

Once Pandora,Forever Pandora.
Back to top Go down
http://Pandora-mmorpg.niceboard.net
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

lol, Jug took care of my ideas with 1 post Very Happy
well, id like to buy it too, i mean, flying will b rofl, still, i was kinda disappointed by guild wars, sooo i hope there wont be any not so pleasent surprises coming together with Aion! silent silent
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Fists
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Male Sagittarius Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-29
Job/Hobbies : Retail Management

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am

Yoink and myself are creating whats gonna become a high level Legion quite quickly. Our Legion will be called StorM.

We currently have around 30+ players that will join us on whichever server we choose and I'd be more then happy to take you guys along for the ride. We already have vast experience of what's coming, and were always happy to help friends with quests, missions or crafting advice.

If you wanna join us, just let me know, and as soon as weve chosen our server, I will let you know Smile

Become a part of the StorM thats gonna be unleashed on EU Aion xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 am

well i just want 1 place where we all can play 2 gether Very Happy

so if the rest got nuthin against it, id say pls let us know when uv chosen server and such Very Happy

L8r Edit: i think im gonna b a ranger. not sure yet
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Fists
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Male Sagittarius Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-29
Job/Hobbies : Retail Management

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:49 am

A few of us have decided we are now going with the Asmodian race when EU opens, so I have joined a new server called [C-55] Sigyn to learn more about the Asmodians over the next 44 days before EU comes.

You can join this server using the same account you already have, If you have already joined us on the Elyos server that is.

Here is a pic of my Asmo Sorcerer, I love the armour on this race, it's much nicer than the Elyos gear.

Euro Aion proposal Orisi
Back to top Go down
Hovan
Noob
Noob
Hovan

Male Scorpio Horse
Birthday : 1990-11-22

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:21 am

This game look great, nice graphics, nice char etc... but to expensive for me. Crying or Very sad

Hope you all will enjoy it, and maybe 1 day meet again in 9D. xD
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 am

well, the dicision was correct i guess, since they do look a LOT better! but thats about it ! Very Happy

the other part, i uninstalled Aion, since 5 hours of play for free isnt worth much, soo, u have fun Very Happy and we shall see what happens laterz.

nowadays, im sick of games too Sad
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:27 am

Spirit-Fists wrote:
A few of us have decided we are now going with the Asmodian race when EU opens, so I have joined a new server called [C-55] Sigyn to learn more about the Asmodians over the next 44 days before EU comes.

You can join this server using the same account you already have, If you have already joined us on the Elyos server that is.

Here is a pic of my Asmo Sorcerer, I love the armour on this race, it's much nicer than the Elyos gear.

Euro Aion proposal Orisi

DL-ling/patching now... Asmodian, StorM, same server I'm all for that, somehow I love the name of the Asmodian Capital city:Pandaemonium(dunno why What a Face ). Priest is like Hybrid right? I think I go for that. Chars you create in Beta will be moved or deleted?

*Edit* OMFG pffff last patch coming on 79KBs/sec, dunno if it's my conn or the DL server... grrr hate waiting bah i guess I go read up on the story line then What a Face

*Edit 2* Pfff finally installed, but I couldn't log in, changed the region on the launcher to Europe but now it says Aion (North America), strainge because I can log in now with my European Closed Beta ID. Second I can't find this C-55 server you mentioned Spirit, I only see sever names like Votan, Vidar, Urtem, Perento, Thor, etc. Anyway I go check it out, I will find you guys eventually.
Back to top Go down
Yoink
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Yoink

Male Scorpio Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-08
Job/Hobbies : Poking things with a stick o.@

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 pm

SR are now on SPATALOS EU server, this is our last beta test and this is where we will begin our Asmodian StorM!

Hope to see the pandas around. I love you
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Yoink u tested Chanter yet???
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:55 pm

OK I tried a few servers, some went down after a short time. Even got a Angelina Joli Look-a-like named Jolie on Vidar(she's green horned w00t!! )

Anyway I made a char as well on Spatalos.

Name: Darkraven
Role Priest
Currentlevel: 6(lol)
Back to top Go down
Yoink
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Yoink

Male Scorpio Snake

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am

DylanLucas wrote:
Yoink u tested Chanter yet???

Funny you should mention it, that is my final choice for Release. pale
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 am

@ Yoink & Spirit & other StorM ppl: Oinky what's your Aion name? and you guys have a StorM forum yet?

@ Dylan: succesfully installed yet? Join us on Spatalos. Dutch Aionforum: Link

@ JuGHeaD: move your ass to Aion too^^

I can't play till late this afternnoon so cu guys maybe then... I need teachers^^ Tonight I get my first wings I hope hehe(nice black wings for a Raven^^)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First impression very nice, gameplay bit similar to WOW at first, I didn't go further then lvl15 on trial bases in WoW so can't really compare. I do have some lag and this isn't even guildwar, big city etc yet. So I might need more RAM and better GFX card What a Face , will see
Back to top Go down
Bady
Noob
Noob

Female Taurus Goat
Birthday : 1991-05-06
Job/Hobbies : College Student, Pc/Games, hunting boys ;)
Humor : Sarcastik, Dark, Naughty, Cute

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:34 am

Dont know if Elites are welcome to join in, but i would surely like to buy the game and see if i like it, so when you guys have all the info on server, race etc i will join in Razz
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:01 am

Dam im getting ID and pazz doesnt match all the time
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 am

Im in on that server u told me. My IGN is Sunrise....

IT LOOKS FRIGGIN AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 am

I had the same, on the launcher it says:

Installed - Aion, so u might think it's set on European server(this is bugged and will be patched out)

go to settings - Advanged- change server to earopean - restart launger.

Now it will say:
Installed - Aion(North America), but actually it will be on European server now.

Try to launch now, you might will get an update error now like my, just click update manually(rightclick Aion), then click "Start game"

Now your login probably will work, if not go to the website(via your mail link) and reset your P/W

If it does work chose the right server and create your first character.

Good luck Dylan, I hope it works because i'm only level 6 now so we will not be so far appart yet.

*Edit good you figured it out yourself I see(you posted just b4 me^^)

I will bring my daughter to school in 25 min(first schoolday ever^^), after I put my son in bed and I come buff your ass with my noobbuffs lmao, maybe you will be close or over my level then... Tonight we will be airborne w00t!!

PS: you sure you chose Asmo? because Sunrise sounds like a Elyosian name sunny
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 am

Sunrise is the controdiction on the dark envirement
Back to top Go down
Yoink
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Yoink

Male Scorpio Snake

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 am

My big bad chanter is called Jormungandr.

If you wanna see our aion stuff then just register to http://storm-riders.forumotion.com/ (please use old 9D names so i know who you are).

Sed and i are currently revamping SR forum into a duel function as the 9D folks will still be alive and kicking for some time to come. cheers

Once again, just so everyone is sure.

EU servers : Spatalos

and we are ASMODIAN. ( to balance out all that sweetness and light we brought to Bardo) Fighter YoYo
Back to top Go down
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey
Birthday : 1992-10-06
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humor : Ha!O.o

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 am

Oink i hate u man,u steal my Pandas! >.<fist
Back to top Go down
http://Pandora-mmorpg.niceboard.net
Bady
Noob
Noob

Female Taurus Goat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:29 am

I have to get to the store and buy the game soon Surprised Or else it will be like 9D everyone being like 40 lvls higher than me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Yoink
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Yoink

Male Scorpio Snake

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 am

Nah, don't worry BG, we are just playing the open beta, it only opened last night. Real game starts on the 20th of this month(if you've got a collectors edition). boxing

@ Jug : Come join us mate, i know you get enough pocket money for a monthly sub. Also , pandas are an endangered species, i'm going to take them and set up a breeding program and you can have em back when we've finished. wtf
Back to top Go down
Bady
Noob
Noob

Female Taurus Goat

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 am

Yoink wrote:
Nah, don't worry BG, we are just playing the open beta, it only opened last night. Real game starts on the 20th of this month(if you've got a collectors edition). boxing

@ Jug : Come join us mate, i know you get enough pocket money for a monthly sub. Also , pandas are an endangered species, i'm going to take them and set up a breeding program and you can have em back when we've finished. wtf

ofc i will get the coll edition!!! I read it on the box that you get XP ring that gives more XP!!! And hopefully the money i get from school will pay the monthly bill Smile
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 am

>.<......Xp ring.... omg grrrrrr I hope you can buy that afterwards too because I bought the normal preorder download.

Btw you guys know if when you bought te download version of a game, you still can get the boxed cd/dvd for a little extra money?

Are there addons or are they coming like WoW has? thousands for that game... like quest findeing radar, etc.

Anyway to many questions, I have to read up on lots of forums. I go reg at SR too^^

Anyway some things never die Yoink hehe, it isn't goodbye for me yet for 9D and Pandora. Just time for something new and change of scenery... a beautifull one I might ad(never heard the sound of a waterfall etc in 9D(^^,). I already have Dylan, AKA Sunrise in my FL, I try to ad you tonight Oink, AKA Jormungandr. I guess you already dominate the sky....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Euro Aion proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Aion proposal   Euro Aion proposal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro Aion proposal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next